Hello from AMA - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Misc > China Motor Sports

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
AMA Director

Post Hello from AMA

I just wanted to come by and say hello to the car enthusiasts here and
let you know about us.

We are a non-profit organization established in Hong Kong to sanction
motorsports in China, Hong Kong and Asia. The motorsports in particular are
Drag Races, Drift Competitions, Car Show & Stereo competitions and more. The founders have over 30 combined years of experience organizing and promoting successful events in America.

Our goal is to organize the first sanctioned National Drag and Drift Series in China. The overall results we want to have is to bring street racing away from the public roads and onto the track. It's safer, legal and you get a "Speed Ticket" of how fast your car can actually go to show your friends.

The first event being organized is the Beijing International Motorsports Festival during the October National holiday. We are partnering with FRD C-1 National Super Speed Challenge Series, Beijing Round and add our Drag and Drift competitions and much more. There's a lot we have planned and have a lot more work to get the 5 day festival ready. We are looking for a primary sponsor, participants, competitors, helpers, merchants and more. Visit us here: www dot asiamotorsports dot org (Typed due to a limitation of posting url with less than 10 posts)

Thank you for your time and support the China Car Forums sponsors! I like to hear any comments or questions you may have.

Last edited by AMA Director; 05-12-2007 at 11:57 PM.
AMA Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
AMA Director

Just dropping a small note the website has developed a few bugs and we are working to bring it back up as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
phaeton

Welcome to CCF AMA Director

Good Luck with your future Endeavours in China

Cheers
phaeton
phaeton is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
ash
CCF Mod

welcome AMA to CCF
ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:52 AM   #5
AMA Director

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm glad to say our site is close to being done, just final detail touches to clean up the sample/test entries and more information about the Beijing International Motorsports Festival.

I greatly appreciate the support Ash and the rest of CCF has provided us. Post any questions or comments, I'll respond to them here.

Keep up the great work guys!

Old 05-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
AGR

Informative web site, best wishes and hope you guys do well with you endeavours.
AGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:14 PM   #7
AGR

This is the NHRA web site...click

You can watch brief videos of qualifying and the finals for the different events, you need QuickTime to watch the videos. It will give you a taste of what drag racing is all about.

This is the season opener at Pomona...Click
AGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #8
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default WELCOME!!! AMA Director

Welcome to AMA Director, best regards
Dennis Juan Sanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #9
AMA Director

Thanks AGR. I've been working on the website -breaking the website- etc. If you see something that needs fixing, let me know.

That is our goal and try avoid the problems other places have with street racing overall.

We are in the process adapting the various rules and regulations from FIA, NHRA, IDRC etc for China and go through the translation process, as you can imagine, it's a long and 'dry' work. Once it is done we can do the fun work of signing up members and promoting the event(s)!

I have to clean up our gallery so you guys and girls can post up pictures of your rides and vote who has some nice pictures!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
AMA Director

Thank you very much. I never had my own personal thread before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement