DR Automobiles - Page 6 - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Others

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #51
daewoo-chevrolet

Default Re: DR motor company

DR2 live @ Geneva Auto Show:

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #52
daewoo-chevrolet

Source: http://www.omniauto.it/ginevra2009/stand/477/dr

Old 03-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #53
daewoo-chevrolet

The existing models at the Geneva Auto Show:

DR1

DR3

DR5

58 DR live photos: http://www.omniauto.it/ginevra2009/stand/477/dr

Old 03-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #54
cuisine

i was on geneva motor show too. It was very interesting looking on DR cars.
cuisine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #55
CCF mod

DR MOTOR added two new bi-fuel versions of its well accepted DR5 SUV, run either on methane with petrol as back up or gas (LPG).
http://www.omniauto.it/magazine/8724/dr5-i-integrale

Quote:
The 3500 orders collected from DR5 two-wheel-drive vehicles between December 2007 and May 2009 to give the manufacturer Molise thrust to launch a commercial version of the DR5-integral states already in the name of their goals 5-door 4x4 SUV. Unique, at least for the moment, the engine is available with this tension, the four-cylinder 2-liter of gasoline Acteco, with a maximum power of 128 hp and a torque of 180 Nm at 4000 rpm.

And speaking of strength, the second best-selling crossover in Italy, in "i-full" is equipped with 4WD system with electronic control of the Borg Warner. L '3rd ITM uses three elements of attrition and through a control module that receives data from the engine and wheels is capable of transferring torque from the front (standard condition) to a fair division (50:50) between the both axles in the event of problems with mobility. What is essentially a front-wheel drive becomes a four-wheel drive only when necessary, with management as "intelligent" the driving force (hence the "i" names). In the absence of a real wheel drive permanently, should therefore remain content consumption and softer suspension should continue to ensure road holding and comfort.

With regard to equipment and fittings, the i-DR5 full maintains the standard versions of a list already boasting a full-featured package including metallic paint, leather interior, heated front seats, front airbags, ABS, fog, air conditioning, sunroof electric, rims 16 "and radio CD-MP3-USB.

In addition to gasoline, which could frighten more than anybody in terms of running costs, you have the most acceptable versions LPG and methane that are also ecoincentivi state. The price of gas is 18,830 to 17,830 euros that become due to the contribution destruction / DR-exchange, while the same figure one can buy a bi-fuel petrol / LPG (20,330 euros to 1,500 euros less list of ecoincentivo state of destruction and 1,000 DR ). Just more expensive, but very convenient in terms of fuel costs is the i-DR5 full petrol / methane, whose final price of 18,830 euros is 21,330 euros from the list reduced from 2,500 euro bonus state. For those who want it is also available on new and more complete staging "Biz", obtainable with the disbursement of further 500.

At the launch of the new 4x4 version was updated for the installation of version 1.6, now includes heated front seats.
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #56
cuisine

http://www.carspyshots.net/showthrea...d=1#post381879
they says it is a new fiat - but there is DR MOTO on registration plate - maybe 3door DR 1 ????
Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #57
CCF mod

I am pretty sure this is three door DR 1 or, to be more precise, new Chery QQ (Riich M1).

Old 08-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #58
erik (laofan), cmvdc

Hello Martin, the Riich M1 and the DR1 are both the 5-door version (Faira NN, S18A), the photo you show is the shorter 3-door version (Faira BB, S18B) which is not yet in production.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #59
erik (laofan), cmvdc

When seeing the carspyshotphotos autoblog.nl) I agree that that is the 2-door version (S18B).
Greetings!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #60
CCF mod

I know 3-door M1 is still not in production. Perhaps Chery and DR are jointly testing the car. Maybe both partners reached some kind of agreement under which Italians are testing performances of future Chery models on European roads and in our conditions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement