Past Catalogue of the present Chinese motorcar and EV production - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > General > General Discussion

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-28-2020, 08:22 PM   #1
Vauxford

Default Past Catalogue of the present Chinese motorcar and EV production

Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. I been a massive fan of Chinese cars and their manufacturers, I was wondering if it possible to view past Catalogue of Chinese Motorcar production by CMVDC. Like the REALLY old ones, dating back from 2002-2007 or something. Chinese car production around the 2000s, let alone the 90s was still quite scarce unless you lived there and hardly any of us from the west knew about it until much later in the 2010s when the Chinese motorcar market boomed and was starting to appeal to people outside of China.

As well as past catalogues of the Electric car productions from 2015-2017, I find Chinese EV/LSEV very interesting because of the rapidly changing and morphing of the market as well as these little-known Chinese makes, most of them only produced LSEVs and come and go throughout the years.

Overall, I'm asking if it possible that someone on this forum owns very old copies of these catalogues of both the motorcars and electric cars, seeing that the information are now redundant and can only be used for historic references and most importantly for private use. Thanks.
Vauxford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2020, 12:47 AM   #2
dmitra
CCF Mod

Default Re: Past Catalogue of the present Chinese motorcar and EV production

Since Erik of CMVDC is a member here, maybe he can take a call on this.
dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement