Bejing Auto Show - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Great Wall / Haval

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
micodelija

Default Bejing Auto Show

first some new stuff for hover,new sign,new radio,and picture of new mask which are look better when you see it live
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2006, 10:57 AM   #2
micodelija

gw peri

gw florid

gw coolbear

engines for peri 1.3 with 65 kw

for florid also avalible 1.5 with 74 kw and i think some diesel 1.3 with 55 kw

the same if for coolbear

dimension of peri 3548x1580x1544

dimension of florid 3907x1694x1521

dimesnion of coolbear 3951x1695x1634
Old 11-21-2006, 11:13 AM   #3
micodelija

crome rims,hover will still have 4x4 stick,and be without automatic gear,they need some modifications to do

here is the limo,i sit in it...it feels great,i like that

gwm motor home

Old 11-21-2006, 11:25 AM   #4
micodelija

also the new mp3 player for hover

wingle pick up

gwm off road team won the manifacture cup in china off road championship in their first participaton,impressed
Old 11-21-2006, 11:35 AM   #5
micodelija

also hover have a new multi display..but i didn't take the picture,it's the same like old one..but they change some stuff and now it's write different
also for back plates they put instead of lights some kind of diod's( i don't know how the say,little light,like hyundai accent and new passat have for braking)
Old 11-21-2006, 11:58 AM   #6
Dennis Juan Sanabria

Default Whats is the new interior look of the GW automobil?

Micodelija: I whant to see photos of the interior of the new cars, Do you have photos?.... if you have or some bady have, please put in this forum, thanks very much, best regards. They are beutifull...
Dennis Juan Sanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:30 PM   #7
BringIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by micodelija
also hover have a new multi display..but i didn't take the picture,it's the same like old one..but they change some stuff and now it's write different
also for back plates they put instead of lights some kind of diod's( i don't know how the say,little light,like hyundai accent and new passat have for braking)

First of all, thanks for the pics!!! The more the better!!!

The lights are LED's - light emitting diodes. They are super compact, extremely long lasting, lights up faster, and uses very little electricity. Top of the line cars are even putting them in for headlights now.
BringIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 12:46 AM   #8
micodelija

i have the catalogues of the cars,i must scan them and then i can put the pictures,those models are still not done to the end,it will be over soon,and te first test models will be avalible,i drive wingle with diesel engine,it goes just fine,also i drive a hover,they aren't sport cars but they are going ok better then i think because of only 70 kw

Last edited by micodelija; 11-22-2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:00 AM   #9
hazik

they have the wingle pick up truck in eastern europe already?
hazik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:14 AM   #10
micodelija

no...i am now in bejing,so i went i baoding in GWM company,to see the model,and they provide for me a test ride of wingle model,i was delighted with that,they send a car for me in the hotel,they recive me just great,nowhere in europe i was recived like that,they show me the produciton of hover..i was impressed,all robots,i see the car when was a aluminium,and how is making,how they fit all parts,put all on the chasis..i see all,i was really impressed from the people from great wall,aslo i was in their marketplace,see all other models,pegasus,sing,so cool,and the vehicles are fine,much better that models which i drive before year or two ago,the quality is much better,also the sing model is so comfortable,also i see the new safe f1 model i see one intresting thing,te rear disc is bigger than front,also the new safe f1 have the chasis from hover and engine mitsubishi,but just must pay for it,or you get 2.2 engine,aslo i get many gifts from them,a new notebook with gwm sign,new pencil with great wall on it,and the model of green hover in 1:18 dimension

Last edited by micodelija; 11-22-2006 at 02:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement