China Car Forums banner

Martin Krpan presents...

240K views 107 replies 44 participants last post by  CCF mod 
#1 · (Edited)
Let me present my car. It's an Opel Astra GTC 1.9 CDTI Cosmo.

It has 120 HP and a lot of equipment, for example ESP, automatic air-conditioning, bi-xenon, heated front seats,...
Aditionally I purchased some cromed parts and covered seats with white leather.

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#12 ·
Let me introduce my broter's ride in this topic also.
It's again Opel Astra but this time five door model with 1.7 CDTI diesel engine and Elegance trim.
Equipment is similar to mine without some minor things. This car was also modified. Additionally it got chromed outside rear mirrors and door handles and new 17'' alloy wheels (AEZ Excite Dark). The car was also chip-tuned to 130 HP.

Exterior pics:

#13 ·
There are also many changes in the interior. What catches the eye first are the seats covered in the vanilla-coloured leather. The leathes can also be found on doors, wheel and hand brake. The owner also replaced original radio with Blaupunkt Bronx MP3 radio. And he can still operate the radio via buttons on the steering wheel what is really comfortable.

#24 ·
Živjo balcan. Hvala za pohvale in 'welcome to the forum'.

Na ta forum sem se prijavil ker me zanimajo avtomobili. Glede na to, da postaja Kitajska avtomobilska velesila in da tamkajšnja podjetja razvijajo vse bolj zanimiva vozila, ki počasi kapljajo (sicer trenutno bolj ali manj neuspešno) tudi na evropski trg, sem se odločil da najdem kraj kjer bi lahko izvedel čimveč koristnih informacij. In Chinacarforum je tako mesto. Do novic pa prihajam seveda tudi prek ostalih virov in če zasledim kaj zanimivega za tukajšnje občinstvo to tudi objavim.

Zaradi česa pa si se ti odločil včlaniti?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.