Dongfeng Sokon (Chongqing Yu'an) - China Car Forums
chinese cars - china car forums, chery, geely CCF - The Chinese Car Community China Car Forums - Zhonghua Junjie
Home :: Forums  :: Manufacturers :: Articles :: About Us :: Vendors :: Analysis Reports

Go Back   China Car Forums > Chinese Car Manufacturers > Dongfeng Motor (DFM)

ChinaCarForums.com is the premier Chinese Car Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-23-2007, 02:54 AM   #1
Raul

Default Dongfeng Sokon (Chongqing Yu'an)

Yuan Group is a large motorcycle parts manufacturer operating since 1986. In 2005 Yuan designed a Suzuki -based minivan and joined Dongfeng Group. Dongfeng Xiaokang is a modern looking minivan with a BMW style kidney grille.

Yuan Group website:

http://www.yuanchina.com/

Introduction of the group:

"Chongqing Yu’an Innovation Technology (Group) Co. Ltd is a big scale high-tech civil-run enterprise locating in Shangqiao Industrial Zone, Sha Pingba District Chongqing, which incorporates the research, production, sales of motorcycles, cars, shock absorbers and auto engines. The affiliates of the group include Chongqing XGJAO Motorcycle Co. Ltd, Chongqing Chang’an Shock Absorber Co. Ltd, Chongqing Yu’an Import and Export Co. Ltd. Chongqing Yu’an Huaihai Engine Co. Ltd and Chongqing Yu’an Racing Sports Club etc.

Yu’an group has 300 professional technician talents and more than 3,400 technician workers and has been implementing the develop strategy of multiplex support system and now it has the ability of producing 5,000,000 sets of motorcycle shock absorbers, 300,000 sets of car shock absorbers, 300,000 units of motorcycles and 100,000 units of mini vans. The annul amount of engine production is over 100,000 units.

Yu’an Group can be successful in the fierce market competition all depending on its more than 19 year’s shock absorber research, nearly ten year’s development and long-tested assemblage and sales of complete products. The group broadly absorbs the advantages of others and gathers all-around elites in the fields of production, technology research and sales. On the way of insisting reform and innovation, Yu’an Group consolidates step by step and creates numerous brilliant achievements.

We still have a long way to go, and we must continue to work hard. Yu’an Group believes “development is the key”, “Grasp the best chance to paint the beautiful future”, Yu’an, the vessel in China shock absorber and motorcycle fields, main force of auto industry, will have a bright future."

more pictures at:
http://www.autopic.net/search.asp?factoryid=212
http://car.autohome.com.cn/pic/series/2501.html

Giorgetto Giugiaro

Last edited by CCF mod; 01-05-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
CCF mod

Dongfeng Yu'an at 2008 Auto China.

Last edited by CCF mod; 07-30-2011 at 10:17 AM.
CCF mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:51 PM   #3
CCF mod

American DYMAC Vehicle Group started selling Dongfeng's vans with installed electric engine:
http://www.dymacusa.com/index.php

Quote:
DYMAC USA, offers a full array of all-electric utility vehicles that are perfect in fleet, as well as personal applications. The vehicles offer a high quality driving experience and lend themselves to a wide variety of applications.

DYMAC USA is the supplier of both AC and DC powered electric utility vehicles including trucks, passenger and cargo vans, trams and shuttles. These vehicles provide low-cost, energy-efficient and environmentally safe forms of transportation for people and cargo alike.

DYMAC Electric Vehicles meet Type E OSHA Requirements 1910.178, ANSI B56.8-1988 for personnel and burden carriers.

Dymac offers exceptional durability and usability to any job that you many have for it. These vehicles are totally electrical meaning that it is spark-free resistant and environmentally safe. Due to their numerous options, these vehicles have many applications such as an 8 passenger transporter or a utility/cargo.

Also since these street legal vehicles use an alternative fuel source, they are eligible for many tax breaks and benefits offered by the state/federal government. Because of safety, durability, government help and so forth, these vehicles make a great item for college campuses, military bases, and airports.

Anything from delivery, maintenance, agriculture, transportation and more, these entities use the electric vehicle to do just about any task.

Last edited by CCF mod; 08-12-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:29 AM   #4
micodelija

Default Re: Introducing; Dongfeng Yu'an

this mini truck are quite intresting to europe market also, i talk with some sellers and they start to sell in some european countries, i will also provide selling for croatian market and all markets near of former yugoslavia

http://www.dfmbil.se/
this is a web site from swedish company, i find also companies in spain, turkey and germany

here is some more photos:

quality of products look very good, for european market they are equipmet with 1.1 engine which have 38.5 kw and complies whith euro 4 regulation

Last edited by micodelija; 11-08-2008 at 04:32 AM.
micodelija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
CCF mod

Some more pictures from Auto China:
http://picture.auto.sohu.com/@category_c64950_p1.html

Last edited by CCF mod; 08-12-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:18 AM   #6
dragin

Micodelija, I don't see the same good quality that you do. Take another look at those seats, and look closer at that instrument panel. But yes, I do see a good value in a utility vehicle that sells for a dirt cheap price. I think DFM is having no problem exporting a bunch of them.

dragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
micodelija

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragin
Micodelija, I don't see the same good quality that you do. Take another look at those seats, and look closer at that instrument panel. But yes, I do see a good value in a utility vehicle that sells for a dirt cheap price. I think DFM is having no problem exporting a bunch of them.

i try to make an compare here at our market in cars which are in loading capacity between 600 and 900 kg, cheapest car at our market start from 10000 euros, and dfm will be maybe 2 or 3000 euros less, when i compare it with others at the market who offers mini vans, like piaggio commercial vehicles they cost over 12000 euros, don't have a/c, front fog ligts, radio, central lock...nothing, also it's much smaller

personaly i think that if you take care of your car he can be good to you, if don't...well, this is another problem
Old 01-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
Mehmet

a dfm dealer in izmir-Turkland and dfm van with borbets...

http://www.dfmturkiye.com/
Mehmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #10
micodelija

some more photos which i find in germany:

rims are DOTZ , here on photos it look quite good, imagine workers in double cab truck on low profile tires,hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement