China Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is directly from SMA website ,

There are 2 new models a sedan and a hatchback being tested by a CHINESE WOMAN DRIVER ?? at Egypt .

I can't read chinese , but the pictures speak for themselves ...::

http://www.c-sma.com/subject/20060822/news/gb/articleShow.asp?articleid=117

This city is not that capital , this one is called Alexandria , its on the Mediterranean sea .

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she will eventualy remove them there's another LICENSCE PLATES , but its INSIDE the car itself , not yet sticked on it .. ( the yellow orangish plates in the windshield ).

but these are IMPORTED cars plates , which are temp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems like the fascia comes from an Audi... And they pasted it on a box...
There is no fluidity in the lines... In fact that's just another bad rip off... Designers at Geely really have creativity problems...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Both cars look like they have been driven hard, each showing some damage to the left front. Maybe it's those narrow toll boothes.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe you're so funny ....

Geely Dealership is closing here

At least no one drives DATSUNs here .
the only Datsuns available are DATSUNs Sunny and DATSUN Tiida , the Sunny is being assembled here as well .

·
Registered
314 Posts
thats because u egyptians cannot afford real cars, Datsun/Nissan do make real cars like Patrol, Skyline, Cedric, Laurel etc, but to expensive for egyptians to buy. Ever heard of Infinity??:D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let him be Admin , he's just another keyboard typing freak ..

anyways Japan , Yes we do have Infentis here .. 4x4 .. I think they are the Q45 .

Skyline and almost all sports car are rare , thanks to the stupid bumpy roads , and the 100km/h highway speed limit .. they are almost useless .

only sport car selling her or a semi sport one is the Hyundai Coupe , and not because its good , its just cheap .

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No not yet , And I don't believe they will be ..

Alot of Geely dealers here closed down , no announcement or anythng ... just like that .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts