China Car Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: 2007 Chery Karry

^^ WTF ? why bring this piece of antique to 2009 show ? and lord look at the interior, hello this is year 2009 lol, chery chery chery, is this how you want to be the leader of the chinese pack. and is it just me or the chery logo on the steering wheel is sagging down ?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

My guess is that the "out to the countryside" gov't program is behind this handy model.

·
Registered
523 Posts

Are pick-ups popular in China cause Chery could turn the Karry into one and have it as a model in the Karry model range since it has a minivan and panel van. And they could export it to countries where pick-ups are a necessity. They could make a fortune from it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

mememe said:
^^ WTF ? why bring this piece of antique to 2009 show ? and lord look at the interior, hello this is year 2009 lol, chery chery chery, is this how you want to be the leader of the chinese pack. and is it just me or the chery logo on the steering wheel is sagging down ?
:bow:

never laughed so much for so long lol :thumb:

·
Registered
94 Posts

i think you are taking this too far

if you look at the average hyundai or toyota commerical van you'll see the interior isn't too different to this

the avg. chinese farmer or whatever who pays $6,000 usd for will think it's great

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)

For an average chinese farmer this car is OK.I agree with that.
But China's problem is to sell things abroad.So the quality must improve

21 - 35 of 35 Posts