China Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover H7

The front looks a bit weird, but it's an overall nice design. And it's original. What a surprise from Great Wall...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great Wall CHC011 Concept

After the "borrowed" designs of yesteryear like the Florid, the Peri and the Coolbear, Great Wall Motors has shown us some quite interesting and sometimes unconventional designs this year. Adding to the odd-looking Kulla and the less-odd-looking H7, we have now a yet nameless class C sedan, designated only by the code CHC011.

Other than the tail lights that are too long, this actually looks pretty good.

As a concept car, not many details are available. But apparently this will be equipped with electric seats (and heated too), Nav, DVD and all other creature comforts they can afford. It will also have 8 airbags and ESP. The engine would be an indigenous 3.0L V6, using a 6-spd automatic transmission, making this the most powerful car by GW yet.

To GWM, as I know they have people reading this:
Please stop xeroxing cars, it hurts your reputation overseas, and by extension, the reputation of Chinese cars.
Keep working on original designs, not forgetting quality, safety and reliability. :thumb:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Re: Great Wall strikes again, with a C-class sedan

Yes, I've seen the CLS before. I'll agree that there is a vague resemblance, but this is very, very far from a copy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Re: Great Wall strikes again, with a C-class sedan

As I said, it does have a vague resemblance to the CLS, which in turn is a Mercedes interpretation of a Jaguar XF; but it is hardly a copy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts