China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
If thats real then it looks good, but I have a feeling that it is a photochop. If this is a real photo why does it have to be so small? The area around the headlights also looks abit messy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vvcars.com displayed the B21 photo already, it must be real

B21 photo from vvcars.com, vv dealers video.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The B21 is an improvement over Chery's previous vehicles, but it does not look enough like this concept picture. I’m not saying that the B21 looks bad but there’s something about the grill, the size and design of the wheels, and the door handles that just seem awkward to me. This makes me worry about the other vehicles Visionary Vehicles said they would import to North America.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DOS said:
The B21 is an improvement over Chery's previous vehicles, but it does not look enough like this concept picture. This makes me worry about the other vehicles Visionary Vehicles said they would import to North America.

The new B21 photo should be a prototype version which closely resembles to the production model.
It is common to see differences between concept and prototypes.

*Personally I don't care much for the B21.
*As long as they wont mess up the M14 "Dragon Eye", Im all happy.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Also seeing as this car will have V6 and all wheel drive it will be a great competitor to the Subaru Liberty, not to mention the fact that it looks similar in size and mimics some of its design.

Maybe Bricklin is trying to relieve his past with Subaru but in a modern day context.

·
Registered
450 Posts
license plate

check the license plate - first character is the anhui province, and then the B denotes the second city of anhui, i.e. Wuhu. Apart from the incorrect spacing, that might actually be a genuine license plate, with B21 on it.

Having said that, they should have gone for a cooler set of numbers after the 21 like 9518 (only I want (to get) rich) or something. I can't think of any meaning to 0104 ( win-want-win-die????).

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's amazing how Chinese cars are already beating the crap out of their Korean counterparts, especially in higher segments such as this middleclass sedan.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts