China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: 2009 Skoda Superb

Hello everybody,my name is Logan and i am a 29 Year old german living and working in China Sichuan Province Chengdu.
Today i visited a local Skoda Dealership here in Chengdu to have a closer look at the new Skoda Superb or how chinese call it Super Be
Currently i am owning a Dongfeng Peugeot 206 in Blue metallic and search for a new car thats why i checked out the quality level of the Superb.
After a close look i can tell you ( i was drivin' the Superb before ) that the quality level is close to 99% of the european model.The interior is basic standard for a VW product and i am sure the streets of Chengdu and China in general will be full of them very soon.
It fits the chinese requirement espicially about the price.The colour linup will include the chinese favourites like white black silver in the beginning as well as the red brown.Like most of the Joint Venture products here in China there are only smaller differences like for example that the european Superb II has 8-10 Layers of colour while the chinese one will only have 6.The interesting extras that you can get in europe will not be available here in China in the beginning.Within the next few days i will take the new Super B for a test drive and tell you more about the detailed experience soon.
Logan

·
Registered
56 Posts

Hey Michael , yeah the Superb is out in China - like i wrote before i had a look at it for the first time about 2 weeks ago and then again for a second time.And i am going to have a test drive these days.After that i can tell you more about it cause i am considering to buy it :thumb:

·
Registered
56 Posts

Toady i got a phonecall from my Skoda dealer here in Chengdu - they invited me to a testdrive next weekend.
I will post my impressions and details about the new Super B as soon as i am back home :thumb:
Logan

·
Registered
56 Posts

Hello everybody - today was a superb day again in Chengdu with a lil bit disapointment.
Skoda invited to a presentation of the new Super B - but again no test drive ( we had rain and i think the local dealer was a lil bit scared but promissed to make up a new date at the Chengdu Racetrack )
But at least i was able to make a few pictures today ( even if still not allowed - dont asked me why )
Sry about the quality but i was unprepared and had to use my cellphone.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts

And some more .........

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts

logan said: