img144.imageshack.us/img144/1985/gm6.jpg

img535.imageshack.us/img535/1258/gw3.jpg

img52.imageshack.us/img52/7403/gw1.jpg

img651.imageshack.us/img651/9891/gw5.jpg

img168.imageshack.us/img168/3256/gw4.jpg

img202.imageshack.us/img202/5659/gw2q.jpg

img534.imageshack.us/img534/4295/gw7.jpg

http://jokeforblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/spy-great-wall-new-hover.html

The site doesn't make me publish the pictures, so here's the link ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: Great Wall New Hover (H??)

hey, jey,

you have any info on this one? it says on the site hover h7, but isnt the hover h7 the white futuristic looking hover presented in an autoshow some time back?

·
Registered
938 Posts

it will be a new model of hover, during my last visit in GWM they also show to us some concept photos of new model, it's very similar to this one

·
Registered
104 Posts

so what's the name mico, hover h7? when will it come out? is it as big as the current hover?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover H6

wow, nice... most probably a soft roader, ala honda cr-v... looks a bit familiar though... i just can't remember what car... :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: Great Wall Hover H6

i think i already said it... haha... looks a bit cr-v-ish... but im sure it's an all original model by GW :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: 2010 Great Wall Hover SUV's

wow great job by great wall... i was just wondering why the mini SUV and the other sedan were not shown in the pictures.

anyway, i think great wall is going in the right direction, they're now avoiding manufacturing cars that are "inspired" by other brands.

can't wait for those suv's to come out. I'm sure that if they bring these here in my country, people will like it. plus, i think these designs are more realistic for production than the hover h7, which was a bit too futuristic.

·
Registered
938 Posts

it's a good way that great wall finnaly start do to their own models, but i see that great wall is still "looking" for itself in way of designing vehicles, also they start to offer too many models, which is really isn't good for future sale

sample, they present 4-5 suv model, but there is no pick up models, by which great wall is most famous, then in passenger car segment there is now over 10 models, also too many cross vehicles

by my opinion they made a mistake with old hover, they simply must cancel that old models and present one as offical next model of hover, those h5, h5,h6...you simply don't know who is next model, all of them is similar, they sholud offer 3 suv model, small, medium and large, 2-3 pick u models, and couple of passenger car models, this all now too much

and other thing, so many models but without european type approval, why? they should make at least 5 or 10 models with EU type approval, for now they have only 4 models, but 2 of them isn't selling in europe

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

You're right Micodelija, abandoning the pickup expertise is bad move for Great Wall. A developing country like China is in need of good rugged pickup trucks to support its construction and other industries.
So now here's a good opportunity for Zhongxing, Jiangling, Shuguang and Zhengzhou Nissan to pick up the slack. Pick ups eventually are sure to have a strong appeal to young buyers.

·
Registered
104 Posts

i dont know if you guys will agree with me but i think great wall is presenting these cars to see how people will react to them. it seems to me that so far, not all of great wall's concepts have been put in production.

let's look at the other side now... isn't great wall also known for suv's? these suv's i think are of different categories, just like toyota has land cruiser, then fortuner, then rav 4... i think great wall just wants to explore those markets as well.

I agree with you guys though, that they should stop facelifting the hover and should just change it entirely. :D

·
Registered
706 Posts

Wow, I like that Great Wall SC60 SUV! Beautiful piece of crossover work there. Keep ones like that coming and export them to America.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Info: Martin or Mico we need your help...do you know if one or more of these wonderful GWM SUV will be put in production and if so have you any info about timing......

Very very beautiful cars...i'm really happy... up GWM

1 - 20 of 68 Posts