Width = 1820mm
Height = 1475mm
Wheelbase = 2812 mm

Euro Passat
Length = 4769
Width = 1820
Height = 1490
Wheelbase = 2711

Engines will be the 1.4TSI, 1.8TSI and 2.0 TSI.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Year by year Passat is getting more advanced and high tech in all the terms. The thing is that the Passat is a luxurious sedan manufactured by VW and is now heavily priced in terms of its features and specifications, and I think VW is going to add more latest features to this car.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Luxurious??? I bet you could find lots of other cars better equipped and better designed than Passat. As a matter of fact, current Passat is a modified version of B6 with changed rear and front lamps, and some gadgets added.
Agreed. But buddy I was concerned about this car and not the others. I just meant that this particular car is pretty much luxurious in its own range of cars. The features and specifications are pretty much good as compared to its range. That is the thing I just wanted to say. I hope now I am clear.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I also exactly thought of the same thing. Actually i am amazed by the features, looks and specifications of this car. I truly find it too hard to remove my eyes from the images posted out here. In addition to that I would also like to thank Martin for posting such beautiful photos of this car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts