China Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
i am looking to find a chinese manufacturer of a 3 Wheel light truck type vehichle ex china,i am so far aware of wuzheng and shifeng producing such cars/trikes and have visited both,

Are there any alternative producers or products?

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Gemini-Group-Africa said:
Hi there
i am looking to find a chinese manufacturer of a 3 Wheel light truck type vehichle ex china,i am so far aware of wuzheng and shifeng producing such cars/trikes and have visited both,

Are there any alternative producers or products?
welcome gemini group africa to chinacarforums.

Did you try contacting lifan or hafei? i think lifan has some 3 wheelers

·
Registered
547 Posts
Now that I've researched more I also found these manufacturers and models.

- Feicai: 1150, 1150D

- Juli: Sanlun 520, 650, 950, 1150, 1150D, 1450

- Sandi: SD650, SD800

- Shuangli: 7YPJ1150, 7YPJ-1450

Couldn't find Lifan three-wheelers. If anyone knows more three-wheeler truck mfg's please report it here ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thanks for the warm welcome
i have a friend in qingdao,mr lei, who handles the export of the hafei brand,and also drinks too much white wine , hafei definitly dont do the 3 wheeler,

Thanks for the suggestions raul,i will investigate them from my end

We currently have about 20 wuzheng units on the way and are intrested to see how the african market will welcome such an automobile - but it is better to investigate all avenus of the type of product - thanks for the assistance - much appreciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not too sure,but the second looks like a wuzheng front grill,and im guessing it may have been overloaded,and not a tipper model otherwise they could level it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts