China Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What defines a "Good Car" ???

I was just having good old car guy conversation with my buddies and we cant seem to decide on this. To some of my friends they say buying a car is like buying a computer. The better the performance the better, but still comming to a reasonable price like the Chevy Corvette.

What I said is, a good car is like a good wife/gf. Decent and acceptable performance :thumb: (when the lights are out), comfortable, practicle, reliable, reasonable price, reasonable maintance cost, etc etc Like the Toyota Camry.

Your thoughts??

·
Registered
11 Posts
A good car to me is one that doesn't have to go back the dealer except for servicing (if you choose), but still excites you as much today getting onto it as it did when you bought it.....one you choose to spend money on because you like it, not because you have to......

·
Registered
70 Posts
In my personal point of view a good car is comfortable to seat, good looking, satisfied with it performance, law maintenance, new technology implemented.

·
Registered
6 Posts
According to me a good car is that which has an awesome look. Speed does not metter because you can only show it on the racing tracks not on the roads. If you have a perfect look and install some graphics work on your car than it is the best car for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts