China Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
If you're driving you are at risk. This is always so,and everywhere the same.depends on your luck.That's why I always pray to God before I run my car.
I must admit I'm highly sensitive and get easily affected from these kind of crash pictures.May God save us on the road.AMEN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
This is a honda accord, or what's left of it.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
This previous picture is from an accident doubed by the press as "The Wedding Gate".

Mind you, there is no big trucks involved in these accidents.

here is the special report:
http://auto.163.com/special/h/0008sp/hhh.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Nice Accord. Comes in installments:
1st section:


2nd section:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Freecar (made by Soueast auto. China) rear ends Accord.

Freecar:


Accord:


Yeah, I bet all these "God bless japan and I hate china" would rather be in the accord rear seat...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Mandarin_orange said:
Freecar (made by Soueast auto. China) rear ends Accord.

Freecar:


Yeah, I bet all these "God bless japan and I hate china" would rather be in the accord rear seat...

The Freeca is like all/most Soueast models a Mitsubishi design.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
RIHC, any more pictures or a newspaper link to what happened??
god_bless_japan said:
RIHC, any more pictures or a newspaper link to what happened??
FU Japs... you have no respect to human lives, trying to poke fun of a deadly accident is the nastiest thing you can possibly do, you the lowest form of being and I can't imagine anyone else so low but Japs.

No wonder you were damn'd by God with Nukes, your people truely desire it.


.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
KING_OF_HILL said:
FU Japs... you have no respect to human lives, trying to poke fun of a deadly accident is the nastiest thing you can possibly do, you the lowest form of being and I can't imagine anyone else so low but Japs.

No wonder you were damn'd by God with Nukes, your people truely desire it.


.
i understand your hanger, but try to leave those comments in the off topic section.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top