China Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks..........

I, for one am VERY happy that we now have a moderating team!! Some of our recent threads HAVE strayed off-topic, and MANY of us have spent time (and tired fingers) responding to negative (i.e. malicious and destructive) threads and postings. Everyone DOES have a right to their opinion......but it's nice to know that we now have moderators to make sure that we can stay "professional" in HOW we present our opinions!!

Personally, I find this forum enlightening and educational - it's a place where I enjoy making comments and discussing various topics relavant to the chinese car industry. As a foreigner living in China, I have come to REALLY appreciate how FAST the chinese car industry is improving - so much so that I choose to buy a chinese product rather than a foreign brand. China car forums (for me) has become the number ONE place on the internet to gather information (on a daily basis, it seems) about the chinese car industry and it's growing importance in the world. I hope this forum keeps growing and growing - and I hope that we ALL remember to "keep it clean" as far as our comments here.:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.