China Car Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
HELO Ihave already paid to buy A620 it looks beautiful i loved it.but can any one plz tell me if it has any engin probloms?? thx amillion.

yas...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Uh................Yasmie, this is the wrong thread to ask about specific things like engine problems for a particular model. For everyone else............this FORMER member of the forum (I Hate China, or as we used to call him.....IHC) has not been posting here for a long time (a couple of years now), and this thread is somewhat antiquated - accurate as his theories may have been. If we want to discuss this (and there are a lot of relevant issues we could discuss), how about we start a new thread, something like "2010 - where is the chinese car industry NOW?" I just prefer not to revisit a thread that contains a bunch of inflammatory and incendiary remarks. We can do better than that.......we can have a open exchange of ideas - positive or negative, it makes no difference - let's just do it in a adult and professional manner. So............who wants to start a new thread? I'll be glad to............mods, is this ok with you?:thumb:

·
Administrator
18,139 Posts
jmsteiny said:
Uh................Yasmie, this is the wrong thread to ask about specific things like engine problems for a particular model. For everyone else............this FORMER member of the forum (I Hate China, or as we used to call him.....IHC) has not been posting here for a long time (a couple of years now), and this thread is somewhat antiquated - accurate as his theories may have been. If we want to discuss this (and there are a lot of relevant issues we could discuss), how about we start a new thread, something like "2010 - where is the chinese car industry NOW?" I just prefer not to revisit a thread that contains a bunch of inflammatory and incendiary remarks. We can do better than that.......we can have a open exchange of ideas - positive or negative, it makes no difference - let's just do it in a adult and professional manner. So............who wants to start a new thread? I'll be glad to............mods, is this ok with you?:thumb:
You can start a new thread anytime. I'm sure others will jump in.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Start one, jmsteiny. I say this because I always look forward to reading your informative posts, and, I think you would be a good person to kick the new thread off properly. You know, with the questions and points you're thinking right now about the Chinese auto industry's state in 2010.

·
Registered
450 Posts
ruru said:
Yas, why would you pay to buy a car BEFORE finding out if it has engine problems? Makes as much sense as buying a plane ticket without knowing what airport you are supposed to land at.
Speaking as someone who is sat here trying to fathom the KLM random aviation company, this made me laugh!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts