China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Maybe include knee airbags? There are however differing opinions on the effectiveness of those.

Re: Aiways' European intro, is this the fourth time "Landwind" is getting to Europe, albeit in a new avatar? I refer to the X6 crash test controversy circa 2005 and the subsequent attempts to enter Europe (Netherlands/Belgium) in 2008 and 2010 (GS6, CV9).

·
Registered
445 Posts
Maybe include knee airbags? There are however differing opinions on the effectiveness of those.
Re: Aiways' European intro, is this the fourth time "Landwind" is getting to Europe, albeit in a new avatar? I refer to the X6 crash test controversy circa 2005 and the subsequent attempts to enter Europe (Netherlands/Belgium) in 2008 and 2010 (GS6, CV9).
Oh thanks D Mitra,I had forgotten about that Aiways-Landwind tie. Looking at this earlier photo of the U5 interior, I wonder if that might just be a temporary ice box, for the cold drinks belonging to the auto show display staff.
I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, and believe that they would never allow such an odd configuration to hit the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts