China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
not sure how the rules work - the Fukang is not built with a 16v engine for road use, although the 16v engine used in the elysee could fit, and in fact it might be possible to use the 16v head (TU5JP4) on the old TU5 fukang block.

lots of new cars in there compared to last year, must try to get to a couple of the rounds.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fightingtorque said:
not sure how the rules work - the Fukang is not built with a 16v engine for road use, although the 16v engine used in the elysee could fit, and in fact it might be possible to use the 16v head (TU5JP4) on the old TU5 fukang block.

lots of new cars in there compared to last year, must try to get to a couple of the rounds.
The Fukang was update in 2005 & built up the 16V engine but the 8V type was not out

·
Registered
99 Posts
This is a normal Kia Cerato / (Spectra in USA) sedan, the current model.

It has a "sport blue metallic" color (special order, they told me I had to wait 4 months), Sport bodykit, spoiler, alloy rims and slightly lowered suspension.

Some months ago I almost ordered one like this, but I didn't want to wait :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oo4load said:
I guess Zhonghua, Mitsubishi, Buick are too heavy to compete with the lightweight Geely and Nissan :)
Zhonghua is very big since it was born in the line which is makeing BMW 3 in a same time

·
Registered
450 Posts
it's not just an annual event in zhuhai, it's a series which has races in shanghai , beijing, zhuhai and I think this year they added chongqing.

The first year of it was 2004 I think.

It's quite hard to find much about it on the internet in English - like the schedule even.

·
Registered
150 Posts
love the pics :D , if anybody can put more -Chinese- race cars, plz do..., i like the geely & the lioncel pics on track .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts