China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello from Eastern Europe!!! As I got some informations, the sales of SMA should start soon in some balkan countries such as Bosnia and Bulgaria. Since I live in this area I'm very interested in any information about those models.I've seen pics, but does anyone has any real informations about reliability of SMA vehicles, engines, are there any troubles with engines, how is with the safety of these vehicles??? A lot of questions, I hope you can give me some answers. Thank you in advance!!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
display model quality

zzffirst said:
How can put so large picture in the web?......
Mr. Zhang, I like the new beige colored GX-6 instrument panel seen here but below it the shift quadrant is missing. It's not so good for first impressions of this otherwise good looking new model.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks, Admin. Anyway, I've seen pics, but does anyone has any real informations about reliability of SMA vehicles, engines, are there any troubles with engines, how is with the safety of these vehicles??? Are the engines the same as in Geely?

·
Registered
938 Posts
balcan said:
how about design? It's hard to tell from the pics... Are there any similarity between sma and geely? which one looks better? And how is with the quality of the engines?
why you ask so much about quality??? it's toyota engines,you know about toyota,all vehicles have abs,ebd,dual airbags,geely is start to sell in serbia soon,also i know for the plans in the countires of former yugoslavia
i drive all models from gelly,merie models are so good (they are selling in china only i think) but the city crusier,and beauty leopard are good cars

·
Registered
547 Posts
Shanghai Maple 506

I think this is a Shanghai Maple but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway it looks relatively modern.

·
Registered
10 Posts
micodelija said:
why you ask so much about quality??? it's toyota engines,you know about toyota,all vehicles have abs,ebd,dual airbags,geely is start to sell in serbia soon,also i know for the plans in the countires of former yugoslavia
i drive all models from gelly,merie models are so good (they are selling in china only i think) but the city crusier,and beauty leopard are good cars
I'm very interested in these cars, that's why I ask so much about quality...:) Are there many warranty claims during warranty period, how is the general quality compared with the european cars?

·
Registered
547 Posts
new sporty model from SMA

21 - 40 of 65 Posts