China Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really have to laugh. the violent and arrogent yanks now rally and rail about the weaponization of space. They, with their spy satellites and 'smart' bombs guided by laser guided gps systems bombing the third world into submission, decry the weapons that can destroy their spy network?
It makes my blood boil to listen to this false concern.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey, I don't say all Canadians are toothless thugs just because your hockey players are, so don't say Americans are violent and arrogant just because some in our government are, deal?

·
Registered
176 Posts
bassfisher said:
i really have to laugh. the violent and arrogent yanks now rally and rail about the weaponization of space. They, with their spy satellites and 'smart' bombs guided by laser guided gps systems bombing the third world into submission, decry the weapons that can destroy their spy network? It makes my blood boil to listen to this false concern.
Ah, go bitch about the acid rain, ya freak. Eh?

·
Registered
74 Posts
dbatch1715 said:
Vote libertarian next time. The Dems and Reps have bankrupted the United States and made us hated by the world. Time for some new ideas.
Might as well vote for the Leprechaun Party, lol. I totally hear you on the desire for more parties, but reality says no-one who is seriously concerned about the outcome of an election is going to vote for anyone but the guy most likely to beat his opponent (unless you're Ralph Nader). In America, you don't vote for anyone, you vote against them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
rant

As long as we remain a nation of "BILLY BOB'S" with our collective heads in the sand we are doomed for failure.
I do not have a Utopian view, but the Libertarian party offers the best choice for personal freedom. It's what our country was founded upon and is losing by the day. (ie: Patriot Act, Useless Wars, Trillions of dollars of debt owed to the rest of the world etc.)
It's time to end colonialism and mind our own country. When was the last time Switzerland was attacked? We are getting a "Welfare Mentality" in the United States that we are owed everything without working for it (National Healthcare, Multi generations on welfare. etc)

·
Registered
74 Posts
The problem with the Libertarian Party is that theyre a bunch of crazy-asses. I knew some of these guys back home in Kentucky. Worried about black helicopters piloted by the UN taking over America, while their teeth fall out because they won't drink fluoridated water because they think it's a communist plot.
As for national healthcare, one of the largest drags on GM right now is paying their workers healthcare costs. We're the ONLY western 1st world country that doesn't have it, and that is bankrupting some of our larger companies.
And you must be older than me to remember "Multi generations on welfare." Bill Clinton reformed that sh!t a decade ago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I assure you that I am not a "Crazy-Ass" I am a 47 year old former republican that is tired of the way things are. I drink the water local water but now i'm sick of drinking the same old Republican and Democrat Kool-Aid.

www.lp.org

1 - 11 of 11 Posts