China Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
there is a bodykit for the chery A11, I don't know who makes it but it might be topmix. I know that shanghai jinbang have fitted some. they can do you a sports exhaust as well although I am not entirely satisfied with the frequency of failure of these backyard built exhausts.

anyone who can import suspension kits from overseas can get you a mk2 golf kit that fits the A11 - most people don't realise it's a direct fit but I can assure you it is because I've done it.

I got mine from china dragon racing in shanghai.

chery brakes aren't very good, mainly because they use a really village pad supplier. get yourself some ferodo pads or better still you can do a direct swap using santana 200 vented discs and the calipers from the old audi 100, it all bolts together directly and with decent pads it's a big improvement.

for the 8v engine in the fengyun, best bet is to get someone to turbocharge it for you - anyone like sam's in shanghai that has done lioncell's should be able to do it but I don't think anyone's done a chery yet. in theory you should be able to use the later 480EF pistons with the earlier 480E head to lower the compression ratio, but this is all on my to do list.

if you have the tritec engined flagcloud, then I don't see why you couldn't upgrade it to a supercharged spec using mini cooper parts, I heard that Eaton who make the supercharger have a running prototype somewhere.

for a bit of audio, you can install MDF panels into the rear shelf and then fit 6x9s, with an amplifier and good front speakers it works well, of course you want to be able to pull out all that extra weight quickly for track days.

·
Registered
450 Posts
forgot the wheels!

same fitment as the golf/ jetta/ gol. 15 inch with 195/50 is ok for normal use but if you lower the suspension and do track work you may get some catching on the arch and need to roll the inner lip in.

for looks, 16 or 17 inch should be feasible, but it won't help track performance and might not be such a good idea storming through china in the dark on roads full of potholes.

I have the 15 inch wheels from the facelifted FAW VW jetta, took a while to find them but they are the right size and look good yet subtle. for the tyres, I use Dunlop Direzza from china dragon racing - nobody else in shanghai has these in 195/50/15, others have 195/55 which had clearance problems after lowering the car.

·
Registered
314 Posts
given chinese cars are copies of isuzu,toyota vw etc, geting after market mods is easier, just look for the tuning shops for the original. for example any chiese car using a honda design engine, then look into mugen of japan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If For Chery QQ. QQ3. QQ6. It will be ok to supply for us.
Also for T11 A5 body parts.LAMP.MIRROR...

Also Chery has its exclusive 4S shop in different markets.

it is easy to get!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts