China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Admin said:
also lots of BMW's

That's true, but they are not really that good. My sister bought a brand new 323i back in 2000, and the engine burned at 60000 miles, it cost her $5000 to fix the problem. Yet still a lot of people buy them here.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal
I'm a Chinese living in California. All I see here are Japanese cars, esp Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura.

hey SoCal this is what they whole forum is about, chinese cars entering the US

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, now it´s my turn. I´m ****, half italian (mother) and half Spanish (father) but i´ve born in Madrid, Spain......I´ve lived in London for some years and after that, i moved to Spain again, but to the south, Marbella exactly, in Malaga province. During some years, i was living for short times in other countries, like France, Italy, Maroc or Luxemburg. Now i think no one can move me, jeejej. I posted some pics of my cars on the other post (Ride subforum). I actually works as journalist...and im writting some post and articles for spanish.autoblog.com, the spanish sister site of chinese.autoblog.com. My name there is enrique Garcia (**** it´s the short name)

·
Registered
111 Posts
SoCal said:
That's true, but they are not really that good. My sister bought a brand new 323i back in 2000, and the engine burned at 60000 miles, it cost her $5000 to fix the problem. Yet still a lot of people buy them here.
So just because you sister bought a BMW and had a problem means all BMW's are bad? Way to think logically. :rolleyes: How did the engine "burn out" anyhow? Did she even bother to change the oil, do regular maintenence, etc, or did she just drive it until it broke?

·
Registered
111 Posts
gr8 said:
Im CBC chinese born ca
nadian Edmonton Alberta, there are a million of us here and another 29 million non-CBC's, come here chinese cars, here is your market, Canadians are waiting for you, we dont hate any country (*other than americans), we dont boycott you cars, we just want good cars for good price.
Thanks a lot. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm British-Chinese, originally from Shanghai. I have lived in the UK longer than I did China, so my Chinese skills are rather weak, I can read and listen but can't write them.

Glad to meet you all.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
starex said:
Well, now it´s my turn. I´m ****, half italian (mother) and half Spanish (father) but i´ve born in Madrid, Spain......I´ve lived in London for some years and after that, i moved to Spain again, but to the south, Marbella exactly, in Malaga province. During some years, i was living for short times in other countries, like France, Italy, Maroc or Luxemburg. Now i think no one can move me, jeejej. I posted some pics of my cars on the other post (Ride subforum). I actually works as journalist...and im writting some post and articles for spanish.autoblog.com, the spanish sister site of chinese.autoblog.com. My name there is enrique Garcia (**** it´s the short name)
great stuff starex, hope this forum helps you to write articles on chinese cars :D, and dont forget to spread to word of these forums to people interested in chinese cars :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
fm.illuminatus said:
So just because you sister bought a BMW and had a problem means all BMW's are bad? Way to think logically. :rolleyes: How did the engine "burn out" anyhow? Did she even bother to change the oil, do regular maintenence, etc, or did she just drive it until it broke?

Did she change the oil? So if she didn't change oil the car can actually run 60,000 miles? Yeah, that's really logical. :rolleyes:

So what am I suppose to think, that her car burned and BMW are the most reliable brand ever because of that? Your "logic" confuse me. My logic is that I won't be a hot head if someone else doesn't like the car I'm driving. I respect their opinions.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes. I come from foreign countries too.

I am an 18-years-old man from Thailand. My home town is Tak or Uttaradit. Now I am a student in Chiang Mai University (faculty of Engineering).

There are too many pickups in my country.
But Chinese cars may not available in Thailand (or it's very rare...) because of in China is left-hand-drive likes USA but in Thailand is right-hand-drive likes Japan or UK.

First time I seen Chinese vehicle is not a car, but it's a "Golden Dragon" bus!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
kkrit ilovewasa said:
Yes. I come from foreign countries too.

I am an 18-years-old man from Thailand. My home town is Tak or Uttaradit. Now I am a student in Chiang Mai University (faculty of Engineering).

There are too many pickups in my country.
But Chinese cars may not available in Thailand (or it's very rare...) because of in China is left-hand-drive likes USA but in Thailand is right-hand-drive likes Japan or UK.

First time I seen Chinese vehicle is not a car, but it's a "Golden Dragon" bus!

welcome to here

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am a Chinese living in UK, interested in the Chinese and British automotive world.
I have known this forum for a few months, but only joined just now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am Portuguese, living in Africa i speak portuguese, spanish, french, italian, english, creole and a little german.
I own 3 changan sc6601 minibuses, have a jianling scooter and my Brilliance arrives in less than 2 weeks

·
Registered
148 Posts
vitordavid said:
I am Portuguese, living in Africa i speak portuguese, spanish, french, italian, english, creole and a little german.
I own 3 changan sc6601 minibuses, have a jianling scooter and my Brilliance arrives in less than 2 weeks

wow! what brilliance you getting, hope u post pics

what country in africa you live

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi there

i will post some pics as soon as i get it. Its a BS6 the model
I live in Cape Verde islands, just 300 miles in front of Dakar Senegal.

we will keep in touch
vd

41 - 60 of 62 Posts