China Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Not here to reply, but since this concerns the show, I am dumping a list here just to track which cars have been posted on this forum by me, CCF mod, or others because there is an overwhelming number of debuts.

Edit: Deleted list, no longer needed.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not here to reply, but since this concerns the show, I am dumping a list here just to track which cars have been posted on this forum by me, CCF mod, or others because there is an overwhelming number of debuts.
I will see them very soon - leaving Down Under tomorrow morning ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Auto Shanghai 2019

As a note to our friends here, it will take me nearly a week to cover (i.e. post) almost all of the new vehicles present at Auto Shanghai, making 5-7 posts a day. Of course, "CCF mod" as always is doing a wonderful job already.

On top of that, MIIT Notice #319 has been published, so I have to collect data from there too, and the New York Show is also upon us, so please bear with me.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
Shenzhen Auto Show 2020

Posting here as a reminder -- the Greater Bay Area Motor Show will officially open its doors tomorrow, June 20, 2020, in Shenzhen. Geometry C, BYD Han DM, Roewe Marvel-R, and domestic new Mercedes-Benz GLA, among other cars, will be exhibited.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts