Well guys I have actually been getting a lot done since the first thread that nobody replied to :'( but what matters is that I actually managed to get some progress with my project
For the AUTOBOL SUV, MINIVAN, and PICKUP line up I might make a deal with Baoding Dadi or Fudi. Dadi's City leading would be an ideal suv for the country, and the Pioneer pickup and van would be great for workers and football wives around the country. This warms my heart since my country is one step closer to having an identity in the fast pace automobile industry.
However the sedan car is still an issue. I cannot find a manufacturer that will be able to make a sedan car. Its starting to seem like I have a few options left.
1. Try negotiating with Southeast (Fujian) and hope Mitsubishi dosent sue me
2. Talk with Jiangnan and hope Suzuki dosent sue me
3. Talk with Haima and hope Mazda dosent sue me
4. Talk with chongqin motorcycle if they actually make a sedan like Made0In-China.com states
5. Talk with Soyat and hope I can manage to sell a 20 year old seat Ibiza with my own logo on it.
6. Talk with Ningbo/Flybo/ETC. for there crappy electric car and try to convert it into a gasoline engine
7. Talk with Hwipharam in DPRK for there fiat clone and hope fiat dosent sue me and/or completly give up on a sedan.
I need some help...HELP!!!!!!!!!
what do I do??? what SHOULD I do???
(not easy trying to build a giant corporation straight out of college)