China Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
:help:

Any information as to the reliability, durability and performance of the 4x4 s/wagon vehicle particularly on off-road conditions, built by Baoding Dadi Auto Group. Appreciate brief comparison with better known local brands would be greatful .......or where can I find test reports?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcome broker.

Since your enquiry hasn't produced any helpful responses so far you might want to check this website:

http://www.chinamobil.ru/

It's in Russian, but you can go to a Google translation service or to Alibaba's babel translation for a rough translation.

This is not much but I hope it helps.

Baoding Dadi is in a town just 138 km south of Beijing that serves as home to three other pickup and SUV makers, Great Wall, Zhongxing and Tianma.
It makes light trucks, i.e. SUV's and pickups, as well as some dump trucks and cement mixers. The bodies of the light trucks are Isuzu and Toyota Hi-lux knockoffs. Here's a photo of a sharp looking double cab pickup of the Hilux design.
Dadi light trucks come with Isuzu diesels and the ubiquitous Chinese-made 491QE engine.

The Isuzu-based body in the other photo is made by a company in the south of China called Fudi. Fudi supplies bodies to light truck makers all over China.

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
my colleaugues were in moscow on motor show ... there were DADI cars ... they takes some photos and cars looks very good ... i hope that I´ll see them in europe in short time :)

·
Administrator
17,012 Posts
About Dadi.

BAODING DADI AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY CO., LTD is one of the professional SUV and Pick-up manufacturers with large scale in the country as well as the regional economy cornerstone enterprise in Hebei province. The company locates in Dingxing economic development zone in Baoding city, the triangle area of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei province at the Big Beijing Economic Circle around Bohai Sea. Thus Dadi Company enjoys unique geographical & economic advantages and convenient transportation.

Sticking to the brand operation concept “leading has no limitation, only pursuing the better” and depending on the scientific advanced management system, perfect product quality and excellent & high-quality after sales service, Dadi has made a rapid and considerable progress. The sales volume has reached 100% year-on-year growth in the last three years. It has been awarded “keeping promise enterprise”, “Credible product quality enterprise”, “AAA special grade credible enterprise”, and “Heibei province science technology enterprise” for many consecutive years.

Dadi pays much attention to the technology communication and cooperation and stresses on the independent R&D to bring new products out of the old ones. At present, the leading products cover the following four series:SUV, Pick-up, Concrete Mixer and Special vehicle; there are also more than ten types including diesel, gasoline, 2WD and 4WD etc. Dadi product design has gained several national patents. It has passed the ISO9000 Quality Management System Certification, 3C Certification, and set up strict quality assurance system. All series of products has passed the national security collision test in one time.

Dadi Company also has its own subordinate companies such as Special Vehicle Company, Dadi Sales Company, Hongbin Industry & Trade Company etc, and vehicle axle plant, chassis plant, model plant. All the plants are provided with advanced welding line, electrophoresis line, painting line, assembling production line, testing line and other modern production devices with powerful technical force. The advanced production equipments, comprehensive testing facilities, mature production craft and the ability to develop new products provide guarantee for high-quality products. Dadi Company has been keeping a steady and upward development trend. So far, the accumulative output has reached about 100,000 units, accumulative production value is 7.8 billion RMB, sales revenue is 7.75 billion RMB, the profit tax is 320 million RMB and the export contributed tax is 10 million dollars. In 2005, the output is 7506 units, production value is 590 million RMB, the sales revenue is 583 million RMB, the profit tax is 22.28 million RMB and the export contributed tax is 8 million dollars. For several years, Dadi Company has developed 200 sales net and 320 service stations in China. The export agent of overseas vehicle and CKD has reached more than 60 countries. Trough the production renewal and vigorous advertisements propaganda, Dadi auto is very optimistic considering of the present sales condition. By the end of 2005, the products supply couldn’t meet the demand. Until now the products has been sold well.

Dadi expropriated 264,000 square meters in Dingxing development zone with huge capital to build Dadi auto industry garden. Now it has developed a modern professional Pick-up and SUV production site with annual output 50,000 units, as well as a modern group auto enterprise, which owns an axle plant, model plant, and professional Pick-up & SUV vehicle manufacture plant. Dadi has grown up in the internationalized market competition.

Leading has no limitation, only pursuing the better. Dadi has a foresight to its future with full confidence to face the challenge and opportunities. Based on the study, open, complementary, and win-win credit concept with scientific & practical and opening & innovation spirit, Dadi makes an effort to the vehicle design, product R&D, necessary purchase, talent introduction and sales management etc. in order to keep an internationalization development trend and make Dadi auto into an international well-known brand name with self intellectual rights.
homepage: http://www.bddqc.com.cn/

Dadi Shuttle:

Smoothing:

City steed:

Bliss:

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
new truck from Baoding Dadi

Dadi 'Bliss'

[/QUOTE

The least pic is interesting.Once i saw in internet i searched for "Yema Auto" and i saw one model of yema was like this like this least pic model of dadi.But i can't find more about model of that car.But yema have very interesting models.And it have japanese lexus Lx's copycat and searched it on internet.And it have much more and a lot of clones,copycats.And interestig models.

·
Registered
44 Posts
new truck from Baoding Dadi

Dadi 'Bliss'

[/QUOTE

The least pic is interesting.Once i saw in internet i searched for "Yema Auto" and i saw one model of yema was like this like this least pic model of dadi.But i can't find more about model of that car.But yema have very interesting models.And it have japanese lexus Lx's copycat and searched it on internet.And it have much more and a lot of clones,copycats.And interestig models.
And can somebody tell me which model is it on that least pic.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
And can somebody tell me which model is it on that least pic.
Dadi BDD6471C/E from 2006.
The similar Yema model was SQJ6485 from 2008.
Both did not enter production, as far as I know.

@ramaz, I think you are facing some problems with posting your messages on this forum. I would request you to please go carefully through the rules section and if you find any difficulty in understanding anything, please feel free to ask questions. I am sure the mods and other members would be happy to guide you.

And welcome on board!

Rules Section

1 - 13 of 13 Posts