China Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from California.

I would like to get a price list of this vehicles so I can import one to Nigeria.

Any details of the manufacturers contact information?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
2017 Yongshi 5-door SUV, SC and DC pickups

Note these models (posts 45, 46 and 49) have "L-pattern" fenders as opposed to "J-pattern" fenders seen in posts 47, 48 and in most of the pictures from February.

·
Super Moderator
7,684 Posts
BAW Yongshi 3-door jeep

In February, when the updated Yongshi range was displayed, a three-door soft-top jeep was seen with RHD controls, obviously an export product. This version has not been launched in China, so specifications are not available from MIIT or otherwise. Any specs published for a three-door version are those for the hardtop only which is longer (with longer wheelbase) than the five-door standard SUV version.

The soft-top three-door however is shorter in length and has an even shorter wheelbase as seen in pictures, so I set out to estimate its length and wheelbase. Luckily I found two side profiles of the jeep and the 5-door SUV on BAW's updated site.

Using an image editing software, I worked out the different ratios of line segments and body parts, using certain measurements as controls. Then comparing between the two models, and using some other estimations (allowing for perspective at the extremities), I worked out the length of the three-door jeep as between 4.3-4.35 m and its wheelbase as between 2.42-2.44 m. I did not do a height estimation because the "ground" could not be reliably determined (the tires look somewhat elliptical at the lowest point). I arrived at a length of 94.9 cm for width of the front door for both models, using different approaches. Although the figure may not be accurate to the cm, this at least confirms that the ratios I was working with were correct.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 80 Posts