China Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gents,

Just got my first concession to import a ute/pick up truck from China. There are so many brands and models that all seem to be based on the preceeded Isuzu, Could anyone recommend one that isn't going to break on a rough road and looks slightly modern?

Cheers for the input!

Kurt:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!

WOW! Thanks Guys those ute's are awesome! It's nice to find one that actually cost's more than the shipping itself to the Pacific! What are MitsuNissanIsuToyoFordMaz franchises going to do about these cars that cost 1/4 of the price that something that's made in Japan using the same BHP Biliton steel from Australia? I'm really impressed at both those models, any idea on the costage roughly?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh..

I would say..the ranking for domestic sales Zhongxing, GWM, and JMC, then FOTON...

For export volume, GWM is No. 1 for sue.

·
Registered
24 Posts
advice

wellbalanced said:
WOW! Thanks Guys those ute's are awesome! It's nice to find one that actually cost's more than the shipping itself to the Pacific! What are MitsuNissanIsuToyoFordMaz franchises going to do about these cars that cost 1/4 of the price that something that's made in Japan using the same BHP Biliton steel from Australia? I'm really impressed at both those models, any idea on the costage roughly?
go with the GWM; friends of mine had real trouble with the grand tiger!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts