China Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
toyota will simply build and expand their existing factories that are aldready in USA and make their cars 'Made in USA' .Believe me these politicians are just bluffing, if GM and other american cars cannot compete with Japan than its thier fault, and frankly politicians should not intervene in such things. Japan/Toyota should strive to be number one and not be feared by the opportunistic comments by politian:thumb:

·
Registered
314 Posts
well if japanese cars makers export lots of their american made Honda's/toyota/nissan all over the world and pay american workers, invest in american R&D facilities, the politicians can do very little about it. Given Chinese cars are based on Japanese design, and chinese start to sell in america, japan will benefit from it also. To put it in another way Japan is in a powerful postion and it will use this position to its benefit. GM/ Ford chrysler went down because they were inefficient, look at what GM did to Saab:(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Rock-N-Roll said:
The question was; If the Japanese continue to forgnot the GM marketplace, wouldn't the politicians krsytate? I mean, they are not just going to hijk the little fugnuts, just because they make good cars, are they? What the US has to do insofargbut with the Chinese (as well as the yefdsam) vehicles is to grum fither the toad.

And what you say is that fresbin the ****** is the Jappanese way of verder, so much that they gnaw the thread that moo. You can'tpossibly believe the US would nugger the hem with that, so much to got the crimson. Don't you agree?
at the moment i cannot agree/disagree because i really dont know what you are saying:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts