China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can't agree with you more on that! :thumb:

Chinese are unlike koreans who are extremly superfacial. If you ever go to a korean food market or a korean church on Sunday you will see all koreans drive Japanese cars.... despite the unity and partitism they trying so hard to sell to everyone else..

Even folks like REAL_I_HATE_CHINA drives a second hand Camry around instead a brand new shinny but crappy hundai that only that costs sub 8000 with 100k warrranty... tell me they are not hypocrites.

:lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
...Even worse, turn on the TV and nobody drives around in Korean brand cars anymore.
koreans are extremly narrow-minded, you don't need to run ads on TV everyday to remind them, they grow up in a culture that is extremly narrow-minded and resistis everything/everyone foreign.

Real_I_Hate_China said:
..Only two mass-market auto manufacturers in the world put out higher quality vehicles than Hyundai does for the moment, Toyota and Honda.
There is nothing high quality about hundai/kie, they are mediocre at the best. Only koreans think they are actually making something durable, another example how narrow their view is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts