China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
KING_OF_HILL said:
Can't agree with you more on that! :thumb:
I AGREE COMPLETELY.

Koreans are the most superficial, shallow, simple minded people on earth. They are all about image and no content. That's why despite their obnoxious personality and constant ranting about their "superiority" (which is quite laughable considering they have always been the runt nation amongst East Asians), they NEVER buy their own brand of cars when given a choice. I live in California, and in both the bay area and LA, which have HUGE numbers of Koreans, I have ONLY ONCE met a Korean who bought a Korean brand car, a Hyundai. ONLY ONCE. The vast majority buy Japanese cars because they are image conscious and they don't want to be personally associated with the poor brand image of Hyundai. That's exactly how superficial they are.

Also, if you notice how Koreans constantly talk about their "superiority", they will constantly harp on how good looking they are. This is pure BS. There are a few good looking Koreans, but the vast majority are plain to ugly, and when they are ugly, they REALLY FUCKING UGLY. I mean, seriously deformed features. Because I am tall, muscular and handsome, Koreans are constantly coming up to me and saying, wow, you look Korean. I don't take it as a compliment. I tell them, NO, I look Chinese. Don't tell me I look Korean when most of them are a half foot shorter than me, while when I've been to parts of Northern China my 6'2 frame was about average compared to all the tall people around me.

One thing about Koreans, they are as obnoxious as possible, and even though they keep repping about their superiority, they suffer from a deep inferiority complex. Which is why Korean Americans NEVER BUY HYUNDAIS. In the end, their insecurities and need to have a good image wins out over their stupid superficial pride.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The only reason why Korean cars completely dominant their domestic market is because the Korean govt. SHUTS OFF foreign competition and foreign brands. Maybe in recent years, they have allowed a trickle of foreign brands into the country, but Korea is nowhere as open as China is when it comes to trade and investment.

Seems you have a problem when people respond with fire to that crackhead, but you don't have a problem with him leaving racist comments on every corner of this board.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts