China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
They are seriously going to call that the M3? I smell another lawsuit going to a chinese automaker... That isn't an M3

THAT is an M3

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I agree its impossible to call a car an m3..maybe its the code (b4 launch) name...

but the very ironic thing is BRILLIANCE CHINA is joint ventured with BMW china!!!!!!!!!!! so they know exactly what an M3 is! So im 100% sure this is not going to be called an m3...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks good but the front grille could be alittle different. Is this just gonna have the same 4 cylinder engines as other Zhonghua's or some larger more sporty engines?? I can't wait to see real pictures of it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
E46DinanM3 said:
They are seriously going to call that the M3? I smell another lawsuit going to a chinese automaker... That isn't an M3

THAT is an M3

It's only called M3 because there other cars are called M2 and M1

M2

M1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sexy? Not for me then, I think the design is way too high. Although - I have to admit - it has a quite unique design. Props therefore, but Zhonghua should change the grille before they get it overseas.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i understand why ferrari's are usually red, lambourghini yellow but why is all the chinese sports car/ concepts alway painted red? like the Chery M14, the Geely CD, and the Changan sports concept? is china that nationalistic where they must paint their sports car the color of the flag?

·
Registered
135 Posts
What vehicles do the M1 and M2 compete with?
I apologize if it is any trouble, but just looking at specs does not really help me understand the true size of these vehicles.
Although they look nice, they will all need more powerful powerplants, maby a 3.5 liter engine, or a 4.0.

·
Registered
135 Posts
gr8 said:
i understand why ferrari's are usually red, lambourghini yellow but why is all the chinese sports car/ concepts alway painted red? like the Chery M14, the Geely CD, and the Changan sports concept? is china that nationalistic where they must paint their sports car the color of the flag?
I think all Chinese sports cars and concepts are always painted red, because red easily spotted from a distance, due to its wide wave length, or just to mimic the Ferrari paint job, after all this is a business, not kissing up to the state.
Besides, when Chinese people are nationalistic, it’s towards the five thousand years of culture, and the land there forefathers lived and died on, rather than the present communist party.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts