China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
interior looks awsome, and i think they are finnaly tring to bring an aggresive face toward the front of the car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
WOW GREAT PICS! Im gonna use some of these to make new banners. If you find great looking pictures, such as the ones posted here, of other new cars being shown at the Beijing autoshow please post them. :bow2:

·
Registered
561 Posts
hmmm admin it would be nice if you change the title of this thread to beijing autoshow instead of bj autoshow lol. the m3 is nice other that the name, and i think it would be better if they could get a more aggressive looking front and rear end. oh yea, i dont think yellow suits this car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
LOL thats just a crummy signature pic but thanks for the compliments. When I said banner I meant like the one at the VERY TOP! I will post a few of my designs later in the offtopic forum section so people can vote for which ones they like so ADMIN can add the best one to the top.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great Pictures Brilliance M3

New Pictures Brilliance M3. Nice car - probably engine 1.8T 170 hp (5 500), 235Nm (2 000 - 4 500), 0-100 -> 10,3 sec. (with aut. gearbox), Vmax - 220 km/h.

Source: (autochiny.pl)

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmm.......good looking coupé.
I wouldn't be ashamed to drive one, even in yellow.
I bet this baby will cost 30k+ euro in The Netherlands.

21 - 40 of 132 Posts