China Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
dont like it, looks shaby, the engine looks 15 year old design from japan, what we have here is a chinese proton:D

·
Registered
481 Posts
so is your Datsun !
:rofl:

·
Registered
314 Posts
at least my datsun can reach 170mph, that piece of shit 'sports car', thats straight from the slums of Beijing would be lucky to reach 100kmph:clap: :rofl:

·
Registered
561 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
slums of Beijing
ok we really dont welcome people using that type of language. how would you feel if we call you the japanese bastards who wont admit history to the invation in china??

·
Registered
481 Posts
but you're still driving a datsun !
:rofl:

·
Registered
459 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
at least my datsun can reach 170mph, that piece of shit 'sports car', thats straight from the slums of Beijing would be lucky to reach 100kmph:clap: :rofl:
Watch what you say smart ass or you will find your posts deleted and yourself eventually banned. Oh and the top speed for the Zhonghua M3 is 220km/h.

·
Registered
314 Posts
but no one in the right mind should drive a zhounga M3 at that kind of speed, imagine the safety issues and the repair/service bills;)

my skyline gt-r on the other hand.........;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
and no one should do 200km/h on a Datsun too !

I've been in a Zhounga Granduer as a passenger , and the drvier reached 180km/h on a Highway here , and I am proud to say its more stable than most sedans I've ever into that includes ( Elantras / Camrys / Corollas / Lancers and a 2002 316i )

The engine noise are silenced and the car is very comfortable at that speed , and its not even a sports car , so just Imagine what the m3 willbe like .

The only take I have on the Granduer is the cheap interior and low accelleration but thats propably cuz its using an old Japanese motor , which tends to be always low on accelleration and low on hp. ( Mitsubishi 2.4G ) .

and oh , Real sports cars with Real Sports engine don't belong to Asia , sorry
Even if the m3 got it right , it still will never be on par with real Sports car , the M3 might give the Coupes / ur Datsun and Mazdas a run for their money . but it will never be a Real Exotic Sports car .

Leave sports car for the Italian and American , they know how to make these , just stick to low priced cars or low priced luxury cars ,Japan rocks at that .
My dads corolla is from 1994 and its still as strong today .

yet my friends Coupe , ( Hyundai ) bought in 2005 .... lets say it likes the Service centers more than it likes the road

·
Registered
314 Posts

Cryptonix, why should anyone not do 200km/h in a datsun when they are well engineered to be driven like that such as in the 240z (see picture). u also say that the chinese made car zhouhga more stable than camry/corolla/316i, which i find hard to believe because i have driven these cars and they were very decent, unless the japanese cars had cheaper suspension components for the chinese market:(

u say the Chinese M£ giving the Japanese coupes a run for the money, tough luck to the chinese going against a 350z or mazda rx8. and also american do not make decent sports car as u suggest, i have driven a corvette and it was very bad handling and build quality.

also i dont drive a datsun as such, i drive a skyline gtr by nissan (formerly datsun)

·
Registered
481 Posts
I am talking about real Fuel eaters ,,, real sports car

Lambo . Ferrari . Bugatti , Viper . Porsches . Aston Martin DB9 . Mclaren

cars that are almost priceless

the rest of the stuff you mentioned are considered AFFORDABLE for the likes of these on top , and also .... SLOW .

What I am saying is that the Chinese Brilliance M3 if done correctly , will be amongst the Hyundai Coupe / Nissan 350z / Toyota Supra and such and will be a very good alternative for these . you have no experince with a zhongua , so you don't know what I'm talking about .

I know you're car is a Nissan , and I honestly adore your care , for me its even better than the 350z and the RXs ... cuz it has this Muscle look to it like American sports cars .

Corvette is another example of an AFFORDABLE sports car , not for me :D i mean in general for SPORTS CAR BUYERS .

·
Registered
314 Posts
cryptonx said:
I am talking about real Fuel eaters ,,, real sports car
Lambo . Ferrari . Bugatti , Viper . Porsches . Aston Martin DB9 . Mclaren
cars that are almost priceless
Aah, cofusion sorted:thumb: they are SUPERCARS, not sports cars.

With my skyline i have given porsche, ferrari driver really hard time as they lost out. When i stopped at the petrol station to fill up, they came up to me and said how shocked they were at my Skylines performance. :)

but as a posing value, my skyline is no match to the super cars, on the track its a different matter, if a skyline loses against a supercar is because of the fault of the skyline driver, not the cars itself

·
Registered
481 Posts
I am not talking about winning illegal street races
I am talking about owning a car in General

If I am rich and young , would like a super car or a sports car to drive
I'd really never look at Skylines or so ..

Its about OWNING a car , a car that can be added to your collection , not a street racer that can somtimes RACE me and win !

·
Registered
314 Posts
when i see the face of the porsche driver after a race with my skyline, priceless:lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
well brilliance didnt get a good reception here in uk

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/204329/brilliance_bs6.html

why buy BTW over a 2nd hand BMW with a silky smooth 6 cylinder engine (world class)

M3 may be capable of 200km/h, but how about the wear and tear and repair bills. My current skyline does 170mph (gps tested ) and i had it since 2002 and been very reliable.

cheers

·
Registered
198 Posts
god_bless_japan said:
dont like it, looks shaby, the engine looks 15 year old design from japan, what we have here is a chinese proton:D
Japan....lol

:cool:

At least you should bring up some other country that actually has an automobile culture like France, USA....

41 - 60 of 132 Posts