China Car Forums banner
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
New Coupe will launch next month, RMB under 200k...

fantastic~~

E:1.8T Self-made engine supervised by Posche
P:125kw/rpm
T:235N·m
S: 0~100Km/h<10.3秒
M: over 220Km/h

·
Administrator
17,466 Posts
SHENYANG, China — Brilliance Automotive, one of China's second-tier players and an affiliate of BMW, has launched its first self-developed sport coupe in the local market.

The sporty two-door is priced from just under $15,000, ranging up to $21,400 for well-equipped versions.

Badged as the BC3, the car was displayed earlier this year at the 2007 Geneva Auto Show. The coupe is fitted with a 170-horsepower turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder that can be mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission. Brilliance claims 0-60-mph acceleration in less than 9.7 seconds, with a top speed of 130 mph.

Brilliance executives have said they plan to begin selling the BC3 in Europe in 2008 and have suggested the two-door eventually may be part of the company's U.S. product portfolio.

Brilliance also is talking about adding a crossover vehicle to its lineup, which currently includes large and midsize sedans.
Source: Inside Line

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow great looking car definently get one if i can
Was wondering how safe the car was, how well did it do in crashtest?
And was also wondering if it was a rear or front wheel drive car

·
Registered
627 Posts
they got to sell the brilliance coupe in the US and other developed markets. A car that looks like a porsche with a 170hp turbocharged engine selling for the same price as a honda civic or toyota corolla.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hazik said:
they got to sell the brilliance coupe in the US and other developed markets. A car that looks like a porsche with a 170hp turbocharged engine selling for the same price as a honda civic or toyota corolla.
I think hazik never had seen a Porsche. The car looks really nice but more like Hjundai Coupe or Toyota Celica.

·
Registered
34 Posts
In my honest opinion, the first design of this car was better. As for it looking as good as a Hyundai Coupe or a Toyota celica....i would say...close to...but not there yet...But i see this coupe is gonna give those two a run for their money....well...as for the internal... i still think its ugly....but...much better than most china cars.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts