China Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
phaeton said:
I thought that too ???? I wonder why Zhonghua released the Zunchi when as you say Junjie is newer fresher model, strange isn't.
Might be because the Zunchi is a more stable model that has been launched in the domestic market about 4 years ago and sold quite succesfuly. The makers probably felt that the Junjie needs some more on-road maturity in China, further testing and improvements based on Chinese clients experiences, before exporting the model.

I compared both models myself and they do seem to have some differences in the finishing (welding, painting etc.).

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was really surprised to read the review since the last time I called Zhonghua (last week), one of their export managers said they still don't have Euro-4. Does anyone know how, if this is true, could the importer of the car licence it with the DVLA in the UK ?

Is it possible that this is a prototype sent to the UK, in preparation for the Euro-4 to be obtained sometime early 2007 and than the vehicles could be licences?

Does anyone know who's the importer in the UK and what volume did they give Zhonghua for the exclusivity ?

Did anyone wonder how come a 2.4L Mitsubishi engine on this car, with a regular gear, sends the car only to top 122m/h?

Much obliged.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts