China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
i actually like interior, im usually mad about the massive wood trim and everything white leather seats in luxury cars, but hey this looks pretty good with a blackish dash and only slight wood trim

·
Registered
459 Posts
May I avert your attention to the badge on the steering wheel, it speaks for itself....

So what car is this interior really from?

·
Registered
65 Posts
AXLE said:
So what car is this interior really from?
It's from the Acura TSX, which is the American version of the European Honda Accord. You can see that it still says 'Acura' underneath the navigation screen.

·
Registered
135 Posts
gr8 said:
i actually like interior, im usually mad about the massive wood trim and everything white leather seats in luxury cars, but hey this looks pretty good with a blackish dash and only slight wood trim
You have a good point there Hazik, Acura do have nice interiors with clean lines and good color coordination, that would cooridinate well with the Brilliance exterior. Your approach is also quite interesting, not only did you get more people to look at your post, but you also managed to get more people to take a deeper look into Brilliance Automotive, while never directly mentioning the quality of the Acura interior.

Interesting, here are some pictures of this Zhonghua's interior:

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/8507/china10lp.jpg

From these pictures, the Brilliance Zhonghua seems to have adopted features from the TSX interior. Oddly enough certain features like the shape of the air conditioning vents, the shape of the dash in front of the driver, the shape of the steering wheel, the shape of the shifter, the overall look of the gauge cluster, and even the shape of the fuse box remind me of the 1994 Maxima I am currently driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
gr8 said:
Let me guess: now that you know it's an Acura interior, you don't like it. ;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
hey i like the tsx too, it has nice and agressive front styling. didnt really notice the interior too much though.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i like the silver zhonghua, but its also nice to see in white..
i noticed many pics with zhonghua with bmw or mercedes

1 - 20 of 56 Posts