China Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just a couple of weeks ago, a rumor about Brilliance abandoning the European market spread online. The media jumped the gun on the story. Brilliance’s distributor in Europe, HSO Motors had declared bankruptcy a year earlier and it appeared that one of the first Chinese forays into the European market had not completely failed, in spite of claims that Brilliance wasn’t giving up just yet.

Without their importer, Brilliance will do it alone this time around. Autohaus Online reports that Brilliance is opening their European headquarters in Ginsheim, Germany under the name “Shenhua Europe GmbH” (Shenhua is Brilliance’s parent company’s Chinese name). Former Hyundai Europe manager Eberhard Niering (left) is the CEO of the new company.

Shenhua Europe will take over operations, dealing with warranties, spare parts and managing dealers. Niering told Autohaus that “Brilliance would like to establish themselves in Europe with their products over the long term.” Now it will depend on Brilliance and their ability to supply competitive vehicles to achieve this goal.

this is good for brilliance, i have meet with mr.niering long time ago and i can say that he is real proffesional and i am sure that he will take care for this job seriusly :thumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts