China Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
A REALLY cool looking "little" car/SUV. I absolutely LOVE THE DOORS!! OK, maybe they're not all that practical - probably too big within the confines of a tight parking spot......but with the elimination of the B-pillar it creates a HUGE opening space for loading things behind the front seats. Now, if the doors were electric and had two settings - a "minimal opening" setting for tight parking spots and a "full opening" setting when you had the space you needed - that would work! This is a funky, cool, unique car that has a personality all it's own - there are hints of the Honda Element there but just a little......this car still has it's own STYLE. I don't know how much of this will survive when it reaches the production stage (assuming they build and sell it), but I love it just the way it is - come on Brilliance.......build it (just like this) and they will come!!;)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A large battery pack using lithium ion technology is reportedly capable of providing a range of around 93 miles (150 kilometers). The Chinese automaker claims that this battery can be hooked to a 220V charger that can use a "Quick Charge" feature to replenish the pack to about 80 percent in just 30 minutes.

Driving the rear wheels is a 47kW permanent magnet electric motor that puts out about 90 lb-ft of torque (120 NM) and is capable of revving to 10,000 RPM. But wait, there's more! A second electric motor powers the front wheels at speeds of around 25 miles per hour for city use. Top speed with both motors engaged is around 80 mph.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This interesting Brilliance EV concept is proof that the Chinese don’t like to be left behind. Despite having a very new car industry, that hasn’t stopped Brilliance coming up with this all electric EV concept.
I think this car is HOT!!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts