China Car Forums banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Re: Brilliance FRV and FSV

Hello all,
anyone know what the price will be of the FSV RS?

It looks allright, don't mind being in one....
As long as it doesn't drive :p

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

CN Auto will represent Brilliance at the Brazilian market (after Jinbei and Hafei) and launched the Brilliance FRV Cross, FSV and Splendor (Zunchi/BS4) at the Salão do Automóvel São Paulo. The FRV will be equipped with a 1.5 liter Mitsubishi engine and manual or four-speed automatic transmission with a maximum power of 104 hp. The price is estimated at R $ 55 thousand.
The FSV, with the same 1.5 engine, should be in a price range up to $ 70,000. Beside the airbags, ABS and power steering, the FSV brings standard features like keyless entry system for opening doors, engine start and sunroof. The price indication of the Splendor, with a 136 horsepower 2.0-liter engine is $ 75 thousand. But during the press conference, the director general of the brand said the model was brought into the hall just to test the receptiveness of the public and is not expected to arrive here. http://revistaautoesporte.globo.com/Revista/Autoesporte/0,,EMI182652-10142,00.html

·
Registered
2 Posts

hi all,

i am Nora from Egypt, nice to meet u all here :)

i have an inquiry...i reserved an automatic frv 6 months ago, i was supposed to get it in december 2011!!! every moth they say here we ll get it next month!! the end result is me as well as many others waiting all that time.

anyone here has any information regarding this issue??? any contacts to the main company in china?? i just want to know if it's really coming to Egypt, knowing that the manual is already available.

also i need to know your feedback about zis car :D

thx in advance

121 - 140 of 155 Posts