China Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rear subframe, check. rear anti roll bar, check. too bad hater doesn't pay any attention to brilliance because he can't bitch that they copied something Korean.

not so sure about the pseudo V8 styling of the cover over the engine. That's the mitsubishi 2.0 unit, which will be swiftly forgotten pretty soon when the 1.8T comes out. as we know, the 1.8T can be identified by 'that tinfoil thing with the don't touch sign on it'

I had a sit in the front, sit in the back, poked my head in the trunk, I'm liking this. will have to get myself behind the wheel in due course. I'm thinking I'll have to get myself one.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Briiliance have developed its own 1.8/2.0 CVVT and a powerful 1.8 Turbo engine with 125kw output. Brilliance 1.8 CVVT's power is equal to old Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0L engine with 100kw output.Brillance will soon equip with its own-developed powerful engine instead of the old powerless Mitsubishi engine.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Altis said:
Briiliance have developed its own 1.8/2.0 CVVT and a powerful 1.8 Turbo DGI engine with 125kw output. Brilliance 1.8 CVVT's power is equal to old Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0L engine with 100kw output.Brillance will soon equip with its own-developed powerful engine instead of the old powerless Mitsubishi engine.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Brilliance's own engine program will start with the 1.8 TCI (turbo charged, intercooled, injected but it isn't direct injection).
Shortly after will follow the 2.0 and 1.8 NA (non turbo) and then a 1.6 and a 1.4.

There exist some 1.8TCI GDI prototypes that may go into production in future. There is also potential in the design family to offer a V6 version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Zhonghua 2.0L

Hi everyone, I'm new here as the search engine linked me to this wonderful car forum.

I have to admit I do not know much about Chinese cars as my country do not import any of them. But I'm interested to know more about it as I just bought a brandnew Zhonghua 2.0L auto sedan car in Shenyang and I think it is a junjie. All their catalogues are in chinese & the salesman cld not speak english either, so I just pointed to the model I wanted as I cld not read mandarin words & can only speak very basic putonghua. I hope I had make the right choice as I find the price reasonable comparing it to other imported models.

Does anyone knows how long have this new model been on the road?

Cheers

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I was at a Brilliance dealer today. I like the Junjie very much, perhaps too much. I might buy it.

Anyway, I started talking to the dealer and even though they are advertising the 1.8T in their documentation (pamphlets etc) the dealer lady said she had no idea when they are coming out. I would buy a 1.8T no problem.

·
Registered
67 Posts
1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.