China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Re: Byd F0 (former F1)

i'm kinda curious how well this crashes

if they are smart they copied the 4 star rating the Aygo gets

i also wonder how successful this is because i suppose you can only sell it where toyota isn't represented

·
Registered
94 Posts

the Aygo is made in Czech Republic for Toyota Citroen Peugeot

the fashion these days seems to be for Jap/Koreans to build one kind of car in Europe for Europeans and another type for Asia/American/Oceania

going by the pictures on this thread and the pictures of the Aygo they look similiar is quality too so from my perspective BYD have copied everything very well

I'm expecting the deficiencies are also evident in the Toyota original.

I'd like to see one for myself but the reality is I doubt Toyota or BYD will ever sell this car where I am.

I don't mind the Panda Crossover but only by those pictures on the thread. Not much else info available.

·
Registered
94 Posts

there are no chinese cars where i am

we will maybe see the GWM Sailor and other cheap trucks soon

to give you a perspective, i drive a 4.0 litre turbocharged dohc 24v straight six sedan... 1,750kg, 300kW, 550Nm

my other car is a 2.6 litre turbocharged 24v straight six coupe... 1,380kg, 250kW, 450Nm

both drink petrol like you wouldn't believe but even so, i have a keen interest in small cars that are efficiently designed, even like the Nano, the Suzuki Altos, Hyundai i10s and Kia Fortes.

I appreciate the detailed pictures of the chinese cars here because there's no way i'd get to see them otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts