China Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's why I want to see actual pictures of the car on the road to see if it looks like a 7 series or not. I have only seen drawings of the car.

·
Registered
547 Posts
How about this ?

It looks the same in real life :p

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I does look a little like bmw 7 series

how much does it cost, I know byd f3 cost about $9000 US

·
Registered
507 Posts
Chinese car makers has to cut the crap on these blatant "styling" copies. They look atrocious to say the least :mad:

It's so pathetic; I mean, who's gonna buy one? 'Oh hey, check me out, I can't afford the real thing so here's a crappy, ugly knock off!' :nono:

So shameful...

·
Registered
280 Posts
I agree. This BYD company is one of the worst blatant pirates. Horrible. I would never support this shitty company.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would buy the byd f6 if it had a ACTECO engine. I want a chinese car that has chinese engine, and transmission also.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't know where you live, but if you drive one outside of China, you are gonna get laughed at everywhere you go.

I want to drive a Chinese car to be proud of, not to be ashamed in.

·
Registered
450 Posts
doesn't look anything like a BMW, except for the headlights. looks more like a brilliance zhonghua with beemer lights on it.

there is a chinese car that looks a bit like a beemer X5, it's called the CEO or something. looks a bit crap though.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
fightingtorque said:
doesn't look anything like a BMW, except for the headlights. looks more like a brilliance zhonghua with beemer lights on it.

there is a chinese car that looks a bit like a beemer X5, it's called the CEO or something. looks a bit crap though.

·
Registered
450 Posts
right, so the CEO (not made by BYD) is sort of a bmw x5 copy thing with different lights, whereas BYD F6 looks nothing like a bmw except for the lights.

neither are at the top of my shopping list!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts