·
Registered
240 Posts
I hate this kind of cruelty .
I wish the world was not a place like it is at present

·
Registered
176 Posts
I read about this one. The guys in the helmets found out the guy on the ground was from Canada, wouldn't shut up about acid rain?

Korean Limbo Contest?

"AHHH!! Ying, you have bee on you!"

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rock-N-Roll said:
I read about this one. The guys in the helmets found out the guy on the ground was from Canada, wouldn't shut up about acid rain?

Korean Limbo Contest?

im pretty sure the guy on the ground was from Philadelphia usa, just a little revenge for the people in iraq (and a lot more).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Rock-N-Roll said:
Korean Limbo Contest?
LOL!!!
Gay comedy is sooooo funny!! Congrats rocky!!!! I bet you and your same sex partner rolled around for hours thinking about this witty reply. At least canadians are safe knowing that you will never breed or permitted into the armed forces.

Its not war that americans hate, its losing, thats why they do it so often. The guy on the ground is a US weapons inspector that botched planting evidence in iraq & iran.

·
Registered
176 Posts
bassfisher said:
LOL!!!
Gay comedy is sooooo funny!! Congrats rocky!!!! I bet you and your same sex partner rolled around for hours thinking about this witty reply. At least canadians are safe knowing that you will never breed or permitted into the armed forces.
Gay comedy? What did I miss?

bassfisher said:
Its not war that americans hate, its losing, thats why they do it so often. The guy on the ground is a US weapons inspector that botched planting evidence in iraq & iran.
Bass, hey, at least mine was funny! "Ying, look out, you have bee on head!", that still cracks me up.....

An Englishman, a Canadian and an American were captured by terrorists.

The terrorist leader said: "Before we shoot you, you will be allowed last words. Please let me know what you wish to talk about."

The Englishman replied: "I wish to speak of loyalty and service to the crown."

The Canadian replied: "Since you are involved in a question of national purpose, national identity, and secession, I wish to talk about the history of constitutional process in Canada, special status, distinct society and uniqueness within diversity."

The American replied: "Just shoot me before the Canadian starts talking."

·
Registered
90 Posts
LOL, i am laughing my guts out...you must be the premier gay comedy star for the entire U$A !!!!

Here is a great joke about Canada and Canadians, think you'll like it!!!

God had created the world in seven days and pondered on the greatness of His creation. He stretched out his hand over the area now know as Canada and Decreed: "I will make the greatest of nations and enrich it with every type of resource that man might need. Oil, wood, water & uranium. Vast prairies of wheat to feed the entire world."
"I will populate it with proud and great peoples from the entire world, champions of sport and industry. Masters of medicine and science."
The Archangel Michael listens in and comments "Aren't you overdoing it a bit? They are getting the best of everthing and no element of adversity or disgrace."
"Just wait," God comments, "until you see the loudmouthed, corrupt, nation of homosexuals i create to their south!"

·
Registered
176 Posts
.....I still don't get the "gay" bit?

Again, Bass, at least mine was funny?

"....."I will populate it with proud and great peoples from the entire world, champions of sport and industry...." well, at least now I know it was a joke - God NEVER lies...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Rock N'Roll's father walks into R N'R's room late one night and catches him masturbating.
The father goes into a long tirade about how such activities are ruing his health and how Rocky could even go blind from such a dirty practice.
Rocky starts waving his hands and yelling "Dad, i'm over here, this direction."

Rock N"Roll, i have business contacts, can get you a gig at the Yuck-Yuck's commedy club in downtown Sadr City. This will be your big break in commedy, you can be like a mentally challenged Jerry Seinfeld!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts