China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Real_I_Hate_China said:
Well, even CPUs are fakes in China.

Oh, well, even stem cells are fake in S.Korea.

here is a series of stories of the KING of Faking, Hwang Woo Suk, former professor of Seoul National University

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/h/hwang_woo_suk/?inline=nyt-per

Dr. Hwang Woo Suk published a paper in the journal Science that claimed his team had successfully obtained stem cells from cloned human embryos. But allegations from co-workers that he had falsified data followed and he later resigned from Seoul National University. A university panel investigated Dr. Hwang's results and announced that he had fabricated data. News about Hwang Woo Suk, including commentary and archival articles, published in The New York Times appears below.

Disgraced Korean Cloning Scientist Indicted
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Prosecutors on Friday indicted a disgraced cloning scientist on embezzlement and bioethics law violations linked to faked stem cell research.
May 12, 2006 World News

Faked Research On Stem Cells Is Confirmed By Korean Panel

The South Korean researcher Hwang Woo Suk faked results of at least 9 of 11 stem cell lines he had claimed to have created.
December 23, 2005 World News

well, how many more you want to read about this KING? google for yourself.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I heartly suggest that the admin close this thread up.

Having a title includes the vocabulary "cars" does not justify the context being irrelevant to automobiles. I am not a person who likes to poke fun at other people, neither do I enjoy throwing black sarcasm all around on this forum. However, if someone starts to disgrace my people and nation, he should expect to receive the similar dishonor in return only ten times more humiliating.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think I have to agree with you, boss~
:thumb:

One thing I don't quite understand is: Hongkong is probably one of the richest cities on earth, those ******* are living in first world standard and have a purchase power much higher than Japanese....however, there are still noticable piracy issues and often it's Hongkong based organizations or individuals are to blame for mod-chips that permit illegal game backup CD/DVDs run on your consoles.

Both Taiwan and South Korea, two of the reletively rich countries in Asia, still have pretty high piracy level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.