China Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I work in a Chrysler car plant in Canada that makes 300, Charger and Challenger cars. Recently we made some for export to China. Please take it from someone who actually sees what goes on in there every day, and who has driven a Chrysler product for close to 6 years. And it is this.
I will never buy another Chrysler product again.
Production issues are left to fester and management will sleaze their way out of anything that will keep them from reaching their quotas. Instead they will do useless and irrelevant things to make it look like they care about quality.
When I bought my first and only Chrysler product, I was given one vehicle to test drive and was very happy with it. What they delivered to me after I paid them was nowhere near what I test drove.
And then there are some employees in the plant who openly disparage immigrants and have such a low regard for workers of color, while speaking to a few ones in such a way so as to appear otherwise.
I write this so consumers in China can know about that place in Canada. In this day and age, there are still some things that are happening that have no place in civilized societies.
Thank you for your attention.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts