China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: Chang Feng CS7 (C1 concept)

This is pretty confusing, so which one is the official CS7 ? or does it come in 2 variants ?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

So the CS7 is 54.000 RMB cheaper than the Nissan Qashqai, but 15.000 RMB more expensive than the Chery Tiggo3 and 10.000 RMB more expensive than the Great Wall Hover H3. So I think the Hover H3 is a better buy than the CS7: it's larger and also better looking in my opinion.

·
Registered
287 Posts

daewoo-chevrolet said:
I definitely prefer the version with the normal grille. The car looks OK for a Chinese SUV, but the proportions of this shrunken Hyundai Santa Fe are a bit dubious.
I think the weird grille version is the concept car from three years or so ago. The normal grille version is probably the production version.

·
Registered
523 Posts

Someone please tell me what this whole "cheetah" thing is about. I was on auto.sohu.com on a translated page and it kept coming up with cheetah this and cheetah that whenever I clicked on pictures of the CS7. Is it really something or is is just badly translated English?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts

Hi KiwiGuy:
Cheetah is the translation of the Chinese name for the Changfeng SUV model called Liebao 猎豹.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts