China Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited a ChangAn dealer in Shanghai, regarding the CM8 MPV (model # SC6380A GCA) This is the 1.6 liter engine model. He informed that ChangAn has stopped production on the 1.6 version and no longer makes the model. Another dealer in Shanghai actually quoted me on the the 1.6 liter version. I would call the factory myself, if I could speak Chinese, to find out the real story...Does anybody know the status of CME 1.6 liter version. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcome Iolk88....

Chang'an's website still shows only 2 engines available for the CM8, the 1.3 liter and the 1.6 liter.

Instead of trying to telephone them, try E-mailing them in English, at one of these addresses:
[email protected]
 [email protected]

You aren't confusing the CM7 Raimondi with the CM8 are you? That model's largest engine is a 1.3 liter.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Dragin ! ......Took your advice, but did not get a response on my email. I had a friend call the factory and the 1.6 CM8 is available. I think I am going to buy one, orange and fully loaded - not many here in Shanghai, though - Probably in May. I'll report back after I put a few miles on it.....iolk888

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.