China Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Re: Ford Mondeo

I am really interested in purchasing the side mirrors with blinkers and the clear side repeaters with the S. Can anyone help with Ford Part numbers or an internet site where I can purchase them.

Have been unable to locate them here in Germany or the UK so any help would be greatly appreciated also any aftermarket sites in China offering items for the Ford Mondeo.

Thanks,
Chris

ash said:
ford is really coming out with good designs now, but they are still fords with bad quality :(
I find that to be a biased comment! I have owned 3 Mondeos from MK2 to current MK4 and all have been well made and ran up to 400k km mainly high speed runs on the autobahn on a daily basis. On what do you base your opinion?:confused:

Re: Ford

martin_krpan said:
Shouldn't we try to display our best fit and finish for the folks at the show.......?

At Chang'an Ford, "Quality is job one"...two...three....?

And no, I don't think it's ajar.

Having said this, I really like the Mondeo styling. It can park in my driveway anytime.:)

The trunk is open by the way.....

See my posts above anyone have a good answer....

Thanks,
Chris

Can anyone point me in the right direction???

I am really interested in purchasing the side mirrors with blinkers and the clear side repeaters with the S. Can anyone help with Ford Part numbers or an internet site where I can purchase them.

Have been unable to locate them here in Germany or the UK so any help would be greatly appreciated also any aftermarket sites in China offering items for the Ford Mondeo.

Thanks,
Chris

Discussion starter · #31 · (Edited)
Ford will equip Chinese Mondeo with all-new 2.0 Ecoboost turbocharged direct injection engine. Powershift dual clutch transmission will also find its way to the car:
http://www.autohome.com.cn/news/201008/131459.html

Together with new engine Mondeo should also receive minor facelift.

Looks nice, the Mondeo is a great car and a blast to drive...

And again I'm really interested in purchasing the side mirrors with blinkers and the clear side repeaters with the S. Can anyone help with Ford Part numbers or an internet site where I can purchase them.

Thanks,
Chris

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.